Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama's Grandmother

The Obama camp has confirmed to the MSM that Obama's grandmother passed away last night after a long battle with cancer. The timing of her passing is sad and tragic. While I'm not an Obama supporter, I remember that Obama is a person, with loved family members, and a heart that surely aches at this loss. I worry that this sad event will be seized upon by unscrupulous members of our society, and made into a mockery to bash the Obama campaign. My vote is strongly McCain, but I also respect anyone in the public view who is suffering from grief. I guess the point of my post is this: Democrat, Republican, Independant, black, white, brown, or any of the other labels you could give... Offer you prayers or well-wishes for the Obama family during this time, leave the politics out of it. If it was your grandma, would you want your political ideals dragged in?