Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stress

It's been a few days since I last posted. Things have been a little crazy here. We're in a really bad financial situation, so we've been working on getting an AER loan to get some relief. According to our financial worksheet, we're -400 every month. Pretty sure I made some errors in there, though, because I know we're not, lol.
I've also been trying to help my best friend. She's having a hard time with her pregnancy, and her husband is kind of an ass lately. My house is a disaster zone, because I can't seem to find the time or motivation to truly clean. My husband had to pack his tuff box and bring it in. Problem is, no one was ever told what you can and can't pack. Plus, deployment is still 3 months away. So, he threw in a blanket, a pillow and a book.
My daughter is going through a stage where she doesn't want to listen. She completely ignores me, and when I try to tell her to do something, she says, "I don't want to!"

So that's annoying. We're also trying to break her off the sippy cup. It's a struggle. I worry about her not drinking enough, but at the same time, it's kind of ridiculous for her to have three cups of milk throughout the night.
We're heading to Golden Corral, on the 17th. They're having a night where soldiers eat free. Hopefully that'll be fun.

I guess that's all for now. Stressed, tired, and waiting for the hubby to come home from therapy.